CHAKRAS, FOOD AND YOU is a revolutionary approach that customizes health assessments based on the chakras – the ancient system that modern-day yogis exalt and the ancients across all cultures and periods embraced as the secret to enlightenment.
After first taking the Chakra Type Quiz within the pages, you will learn which foods and supplements, exercises, and movements mesh to enable your individual body’s peak performance. Then, you’ll be equipped to make eating and lifestyle choices that synchronize with your real self.
- If you’re a First Chakra Manifestor, you’ll boost your adrenals by eating plenty of protein and taking extra minerals.
- As a Second Chakra Creator, it’s all about grazing on healthy grains and eating light forms of protein like poultry and fish.
- If you are a Third Chakra Thinker, you have to eat at set times.
- A Fourth Chakra Relator? Well, think heart-healthy diet and meals with those you love and you’ve got it.
- For the Fifth Chakra Communicator, lean meats, veggies, and fruits are your friend.
- If you’re the Sixth Chakra Visualizer, it’s important your food look as appealing as it tastes.
- Seventh Chakra Spiritualist? You’ll pay special attention to aligning your mealtimes with your innate biorhythms.
- As an Eighth Chakra Mystic, you’ll need to choose which chakra you want to align with for your optimal health. Then eat accordingly!
- Ninth Chakra Harmonizer? Where you source your food from matters.
- The nature-loving Tenth Chakra Naturalist? Eating organic and locally sourced will support your healthiest self.
- For the Eleventh Chakra Commander, you’ll eat while being mindful of your endocrine system.
- And that special Twelfth Chakra? The book provides information for you to open that center and express the gifts that are unique to you.
For each type, there are additional tips and thoughts on meditation and spiritual practices, sleep protocols, stress-busters and relaxation practices, and self-care rituals and activities.
Cyndi Dale and Dana Childs’s CHAKRAS, FOOD AND YOU is an accessible and straightforward health-and-life changer. If you want to be your healthiest you – and do it YOUR way – then this is the book you’ve been waiting for.